Time: 12:05 - 13:00
Overview: Learning and partnership investment at the heart of economic development and regeneration
Glasgow Innovation District: Benny McLaughlin, Project Director, Glasgow Riverside Innovation District
University of Glasgow, City Deal and Glasgow City Council investment in learning and innovation supporting world class business and regeneration of riverside neighbourhoods.
Wallyford STEAM plaza: Fiona Robertson, East Lothian Council
Morrison Construction College Partnership: Alan Dickie, Head of Curriculum, Glasgow Clyde College; Cameron Bell, Head of Learning and Skills for Construction; Technology & Trades, Ayrshire College and Jackie Galbraith, Principal and Chief Executive, West Lothian College
Construction industry partnership supporting apprenticeships, skill development and work based partnership.
- Benny McLaughlin Project Director - Glasgow Riverside Innovation District
- Jackie Galbraith Principal and Chief Executive - West Lothian College
- Cameron Bell Head of Learning & Skills for Construction Technology & Trades - Ayrshire College
- Alan Dickie Head of Curriculum for Construction and Land Based Industries - Glasgow Clyde College
- Fiona Robertson East Lothian Council